Structured cabling is a recommended Cabling standard that divides the entire data infrastructure into manageable blocks and then attempts to integrate these blocks to produce the high-performance networks. This style or type of Cabling provides a very systematic approach to the entire cabling system that allow the user to apply voice, data, and signals in a manner that maximizes data rates.
At Fiber Cabling, we are experts at Structured Cabling. Investing in Structured Cabling is a right decision for larger organisations providing them maximum return on investment along with better administrative and management capabilities.
Renovate has proven results for setting exceptional standards in cost control, planning, scheduling and project safety. We have experience that gives us a competitive advantage over others in our field.
With over 12 years experience in structured, you can rely on us for your next network cabling project. Benefits of Structured Cabling
- Stability and Consistency– Leads of a trouble free Cabling system.
- Support for multi-vendor equipment – A standard-based cable system will support applications and hardware even with mix and match of Network equipment manufacturers.
- Easy to add/moves/changes – Structured cabling systems can be handy in case you are adding new Data media or even Changing or moving to another unit with same Structure.
- Easy to troubleshoot – Any issue in the network would not affect the entire network. You can easily isolate the issue and troubleshoot it without making the entire down.
- Support for future applications – Structured cabling system supports future applications like multimedia, video conferencing etc with little or no upgrade pain.
© Copyright 2017 Network & Fiber Cabling Experts Toronto